e martë, 19 qershor 2007

My Inspiration


Hi folks,

I am happy and energetic today, for this is my first blog that I have started to write in my life. For me, writing blogs were never considered to be a big thing, until today. So, what is that "something" that had inspired me in writing this?? It was me, myself.

The real fact behind this, if I share, would be a silly thing. But, I would like to mention here about that as well. I was uploading my pictures in my website, and was writing some description (detailed) one for each album. When I started to write that, I some how felt that I am stumbling for words to put them appropriately and was messing up things.

I had just dumped the issue for the time being, and got back to my work. But I was not able to get rid of it completely. The truth was that, I had scarcity of words to write something fully, and to express myself and what i think, through words...and that really made me feel desparate and drove me here.....straight....to a place where I can start writing/sharing my own thoughts.

Thanks to my appa and amma for supporting me in this, for I shared with them what I felt, and they were happy to review my writing for me. So, here we go...you can expect some crazy posts from me.

Appa, amma - thanks for reviewing it.

Cheers,
-Priya

Nuk ka komente: